Looking for a fast-paced environment with a fast-growing start-up with international expansion and scope? Seeking growth with a hybrid position? Do you want to be in charge of the full cycle from prospection to closing deals? Look no further, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Your responsibilities and impact working as an Account Executive Italy will be:
- Developing a portfolio of SME and ETI customers with recurring international flows
- Driving our sales strategy and managing a pipe of prospects by identifying the most promising sectors
- Demonstrating the company's values to prospect clients and convincing them to join them
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge in order to be a valuable element for our interlocutors, and upselling with our clients
- Ensuring our quality of service is best-in-class and guaranteeing fluid operational continuity with our ops teams
- Establishing a presence in Spain
- Defining our market strategy and approaches
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are native in Italian and fluent in English
- You have a minimum of 2 years of working experience as a B2B salesperson (cold calling experience is appreciated)
- You have an experience in a Startup environment
- You have extensive experience working with SalesForce
- You have demonstrated experience in convincing clients
- You like to take on challenges and be independent/self-driven
- You are curious, dynamic, and eager to be a disrupter in a traditional sector
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Uncapped commissions
- Meal vouchers
- Health Insurance
- Providing new equipment
- Budget to accommodate your place for home office
- International environment context
- Career opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
Our client is a startup specializing in the digitalization of international freight transport. This startup is currently growing a lot as they doubled last year and this year they are continuing its growth, with the opening of the Italian market and an office in Milan.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Sales Management in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.