Your responsibilities and impact as an Account Executive will be:
- Maintainance of a strong pipeline
- Closing the deals
- Executing sales strategy for the Spanish market
- Participating in relevant events
- Supporting Product Management team in improving user experience and roadmap planning
- Updating company CRM with relevant prospects' data.
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Native level Spanish and fluent English
- Ability to accelerate sales in a fast-growing market
- B2B software sales experience (SaaS)
- Experience in successful multi-stage negotiation processes
- Ability to build tailored business cases
- Charisma, objectivity, and ease of interpersonal relationship
- Proactivity and autonomy to achieve and exceed targets
- Discipline to follow a sales process and feed internal CRM
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture
- Competitive salary and perks
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement
Our client is a growing international company that developed an Intelligent Maintenance Management Platform and delivers solutions that help other companies every day.
They're currently looking for someone to join their team in Barcelona to help implement and iterate a sales strategy in the Spanish market.