Seeking a new challenge within an international company, where you will be able to grow around their expertise in Finance and Accounting? If growth and development are important to you, then it's the perfect offer for you!
Your responsibilities and impact working as an Accountant will be:
- Managing all accounting daily operations
- Preparing payment and authorization files
- Assistance with the preparation of the month-end and year-end close processes
- Ensuring control over financial transactions
- Supporting administration department
- Additional administrative duties as necessary
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native level of French and fluent level in English
- You have a degree in accounting, business administration, economics, or similar
- You have a minimum of 2-4 years of working experience in a similar position on the french market
- You have high knowledge of ERP (SAP, SAGE, Navision, or similar) and Excel
- You have interest and ability to multi-task in a multi-disciplinary environment
- You are able to prioritize workload and ability to work with strict reporting deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Home office possibility 2-3 days per week
- International environment context
- Career opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international Shared Services Center based in Sant Cugat Del Valles specialised in the dental products and services. They are offering a large range of prosthesis and orthodontics, unique protocols and advanced training on new dental products.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Accounting and Finance in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.