Your Future Company:
An international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Administrative Assistant will be:
- Support project activities including but not limited to: Preparation of project meetings & materials, taking notes
- Support process & desktop procedure documentation as well as training materials
- Support in training & coaching new joiners
- Gather, review, manage information & documents from different stakeholders
- Gather customer information, create and manage change into the customer master databases ensuring alignment between the different systems and accuracy of data
- Gather & document customer invoicing specifications & work closely with the different teams to identify how to automate/produce invoicing according to requirements
- Review revenue & check compliance, create & send invoices
- Receive self-billing information & manage reconciliation
- Identify, assess, categorize and solve invoice errors & disputes in collaboration with the local & collection team
- Provide accurate and timely responses and communication to internal and external customers queries & requests
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders (Middle Office, local finance & business teams) to deliver excellently
- Generate reporting (Invoices/ Credit notes …) for business needs
- Any other middle office ad-hoc tasks
Skills, experiences, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a proficient level of Dutch, and a proficient level of English
- You are graduated from a Business Administration degree or Accountant degree.
- You have a previous successful experience in accounting or payroll
- You have a previous experience in shared service center
- You have a previous experience in an international environment
- You have previous successful experience with working in a similar position
- You have the habit to collaborate with an international team
- You are quality-oriented, focus on details and problem solver
- You have great communication skills
- You have excellent organization skills and the ability to work under pressure & manage deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent Contract
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Meal vouchers
- Extra Perks:
- International environment context
- Career opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Hi, I’m Corentin from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.