Your responsabilities as an Administrative and Platform Manager will be:
- Working with sales teams to understand & document new customer invoicing & contracting needs
- Posting and integrate contracts & invoices on the different customer platforms as per guidance and deadline
- Managing portal rejections, following up with our sales teams and/or local finance teams for the most complex cases
- Invoices posting follow up
- Participating to the implementation of new platform functionalities and procedures improvement
- Working closely with the different teams to identify how to automate & optimizing platform and related processes
- Identifying procedures that are good candidates for robotics
- Providing accurate and timely responses and communication to internal and external customers queries & requests related to platforms, invoicing or contracting
- Generating and assessing reporting – create, distribute, and manage reports with various function focus.
- Executing procedures to ensure all reports and supporting documents are completed accurately and within required timeframes.
- Keeping documentation up to date
- You have ideally a prior experience of:
- working in shared service center or administrative environment
- working in Accounts Payable and/or Billing Customer Service
- collaborating effectively with international team/cross-team to deliver
- You are Fluent in English and have a Native level of French. Spanish is a significant plus.
- You pay attention to detail and accuracy; ensure facts are correct, you are complete and consistent
- You are customer-focus & have excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- You have excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure & manage deadlines?
- You are at ease with Excel
- You are able to work independently, take initiatives, continuous improvement mindset and eager to learn
- Permanent Contract
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Meal vouchers
- International environment context
- Career opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
An international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for French speakers in Spain or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.