Our client, specializing in promotional products and business gifts, is looking for young professionals with a strong work ethic, professional ambitions, and enthusiasm to join their family!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Representative will be:
- Upholding the commercial relationship with French and Dutch-speaking customers: taking care of needs, follow-ups and after-sale consultations
- Understand and meet customer/client requirements.
- Resolve customer inquiries through various channels
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- You have a proficient level in both Dutch and French
- You have previous experience in customer service and are interested in the e-commerce industry
- You are capable of managing, building & maintaining client relationships
- You are a team player and are interested in developing your professional competencies in the field of customer service or sales.
- You are motivated, reliable, and committed to your work
- Professional, fun, and rapid working culture in the Mechellen-based office.
- Competitive salary
- Long-term fixed contract
- Flexible working format according to market demand
The company offering this position is a Dutch-founded organization offering a great selection of more than 10.000 unique promotional items helping companies to stand out. With their +75 years of expertise in the market, they have become a leading company in the industry across Europe allowing them to focus on innovation and quality while taking on an inter-organizational familiar style approach.