Are you passionate about the Travel & Tourism industry? Do you have a native level of Italian? Do you thrive on challenge and are excited by change? Are you interested in gaining a privileged view and know-how about one of the most distinguished airline companies in the world?
Don't miss out on this chance to boost your international career in the aviation world!
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands, mainly from the Travel and Tourism Industry.
As an Italian Airline Reservations Advisor, you are responsible for:
- Booking management (altering, canceling or creating new reservations)
- Assisting clients via inbound calls in the after-sales process by answering inquiries regarding the reservations and attending potential requests
- Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification and cancellation of reservations)
Have a unique opportunity to start working in the aviation world where you can directly contribute to the company’s fast-paced growth, and internally progress different job positions.
– You have a native level of Italian and good level of English – this is a must!
– You are passionate by the Travel and Tourism industry – studies or experience in this industry is a big plus
– You have a professional attitude and strong customer service skills
– You have excellent listening and communication skills
– You are willing to learn and, develop and acquire new skills
– You are dynamic and self-motivated
– You are open minded, a real team player and willing to work in an international and multicultural environment
– You have strong work ethic and committed in your job, ready to contribute to the success of the company and project
– You must hold EU Citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
– Working hours: Monday to Friday, rotating shifts 7 am to 7 pm
– A package in line with the market: 871€ gross / month x 14 months
+ up to 120€ / month performance bonus
+ meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday
+ reimbursement of some transportation cost
+ Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
– If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 6 months within the company
+ 6 months of accommodation provided by the company (rental fee to pay)
– Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment
– Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
– A multicultural and international environment
– Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
Hi, I’m Janette from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 932 717 470 or reach me via LinkedIn.
This project is not for you? Send us your resume anyway, we have many other possibilities that we can discuss with you!