Your responsibilities and impact as an American Tobacco Brand Advisor will be:
In this role, you will be in charge of providing support and advice to the customer in regards to the brand’s tobacco products.
- Customer Service via phone an email
- Providing product information to the customer
- Professional usage consulting for the products
- Processing of warranty cases
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are fluent in Dutch and good level of English
- You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
- Customer service and quality is part of you
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month Excluding accommodation: 1250€ gross/month
- Working hours: full time (40h/week)
- Monday to Friday, availability to work between 7am - 10pm, 8 hours a day (plus one hour for lunch/dinner), on a rotational schedule
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company Real career opportunities in different career paths
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.