Is a career in Customer Service what you are looking for?
As one of the top 3 leading Technology brands in the world, Microsoft will give you the opportunity to learn and do what you love.
You will not only have one of the technology pioneer company on your curriculum, you will also learn to work according to their business standards.
Microsoft offers different opportunities based on your level of experience and responsibilities you are ready to take!If you are willing ot relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal, this is the right opportuity for you!
Microsoft is looking for support in their Customer Service department! Your tasks include:
- Support clients by answering their questions regarding products and services via phone and email
- Provide solutions for occurring problems
- Optimize the client's technical equipment/tools
- Gain market knowledge and inform about Microsofts' competitive advantages
- Assist new and former clients with account related issues and questions
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspects of the job. Do you have the sales attitude, business acumen, good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are fluent in German and have a good command of English
– You have business acumen
– You have good negotiation skills or want to acquire them!
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You have excellent communication skills
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time or part time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1.100€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.470 gross/month (based on level of experience)
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- private health insurance included from the first day of contract signature
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Hi, I’m Dominik from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.Dieser Job ist nicht das Richtige für dich? Wirf einen Blick auf unsere Website und informiere dich über weitere spannende Jobangebote im Ausland: www.internationalarbeiten.de