For the ones with Sales affinity who are looking to boost their career, we are having a great opportunity in Athens to join an international Logistics company’s B2B Sales project.
Do you have professional communication skills, business acumen and the ability to build strong relationships with clients? Check this out!
You will benefit from extensive sales training, professional and personal development opportunities, international exposure, combined with the opportunity to experience the lifestyle of one of the nicest capitals of Europe.
As B2B Sales Adviser, you will be assigned to a portfolio of previous existing clients and be in charge of re-activating the relationship and collaboration. Your main tasks:
- Make outbound customer calls
- Qualify the collaboration and customer’s needs
- Send quotations, promotions and products information
- Consolidate existing customer base while building new customer base
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships
- Create, maintain and update database of customers with information
- Record outbound call history and customers response in detail
- Ensure customer follow-up at all time
- Reach your sales targets
- You are a native Dutch speaker with excellent command of English
- You have have a previous experience in B2B Sales or you are a junior candidate with strong Sales affinity
- You have excellent communication skills and a proactive attitude
- You have strong organizational and multitasking skills
- You are able to qualify clients needs and to handle objections
- You are motivated by targets
- You are ambitious, dynamic and reliable
- You are a fast-learner, curious and with strong adaptation skills
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week, from Monday to Friday
- Salary: 14 salaries per year x 1300€ gross per month + guaranteed 15% bonus per month
- A Quality Certified Management Company
- A Multicultural environment: 8.000+ passionate people from +90 countries working together
- A Company offering you not only a job, but a full experience abroad!
- A recognized training delivered by the biggest brands
- A complete relocation package including:
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks with breakfast
- Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the Company
- Flight ticket to your home and back every year
- Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round