Your Future Company.
An international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.
Your responsibilities working as a Billing & Compliance Specialist will be:
- Creating, checking & processing invoices into our Accounting system
- Timely sending of invoices during the month
- Guiding the Front Office through the Billing & Revenue Recognition processes
- Performing internal audit
- Cleaning client’s master data
- Identifying and solving inconsistencies in the Revenue
- Managing the monthly closing deadlines & providing good reporting to our internal Controlling teams
- Following the Group policy regarding Revenue Recognition and train/support the front office on the application of these policies and rules
- Managing credit note analysis on monthly basis
- You have Degree in Administration or equivalent
- You are dynamic, organized with a methodical approach.
- You are fluent in German and English. Another language is a plus
- You have MS Office proficiency
- You are able to work under pressure and have good communication skills
- You are a problem-solver and able to work as a team.
- Competitive compensation + additional benefits
- Hybrid working opportunity with standard office hours from Monday to Friday
- International and multicultural environment
- Growth opportunities in a company with worldwide reputation
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.