Do you have experience in people management or as a supervisor for Billing and Compliance Specialists? Are you seeking an international structure and a multinational company that will offer you growth and development opportunities? Apply to the Billing and Compliance Team Lead role to find out more.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Billing and Compliance Team Lead will be:
- Being responsible for the full cycle processing of customer invoices
- Monitoring the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Supervising the reconciliation of revenue accounts
- Ensuring billing corrections are issued in a proper manner in close collaboration with Cash Collectors & AR team.
- Being responsible for the Monthly Revenue Recognition Closing according to Group Policy
- Writing thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data to be reported to the Local Front Office
- Liaising with internal and external customers to support business processes
- Leading the team through the implementation of new processes, tools and best practices
- Playing a leading role in Finance Improvement related projects
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are fluent in English
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Finance/Accounting or other relevant studies
- You have previous experience in a similar managerial role
- You have the ability to supervise and motivate a team of Billing and Compliance Specialists
- You are dynamic, driven, organized with a methodical approach
- You have excellent negotiation and communication skills (spoken and written)
- You have experience in working under pressure to attain company objectives
- You are capable of working in several transformation projects at the same time
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary aligned with the market
- Hybrid working
- Meal voucher
- Health insurance
- International environment context
- Career opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR, and recruitment to join, their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Accounting & Finance in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.