In a multicultural context, you will continue your professional career in the recruitment field developing your managerial skills. You will have personalized coaching training in order to become a true Leader Coach. Your challenge will be to bring your team to the next level of success within a fun & Start-up environment.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Recruitment Team Leader will be:
From your first responsibility, you will ensure a qualitative full candidates recruitment process by:
- Responsible for the full recruitment process/headhunting on some specific positions or accounts
- Support in the recruitment of your team’s vacancies
- Day-to-day account management and partnership management with your clients and your team’s clients’ portfolio
- Lead by example: as a team leader, you will always be expected to hold/support a certain amount of recruitment activities
You will manage a team of direct managers of 3 to 6 Blu members:
- Day-to-day management of your team members
- Support and guidance on your team’s recruitment activities and processes
- Responsible for target setting and feedback management
- Development, training, and coaching of your team members
- Forecast, search, and recruitment of recruitment consultants/ trainees for your hub
- Administration of your direct reports (paperwork, commission tracking, holidays, etc.)
- Strong partnership and mutual support with another Team Leader
You will be enrolled in the decision of the action plan for Blu Management and Operational Strategy:
- Take on operational management responsibilities within the company
- Participate in the strategy and further development of the company
- Identify areas of delivery change/improvements and drive changes
- Initiation/Participation in Ad-hoc Blu and Team Projects
- Other Team Lead and Management back-up
You will work within a really dynamic environment; your flexibility and adaptability will be your key to success. Your team is composed of expats living a good life balance in Barcelona.
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: permanent contract
- Working Hours: flexible working hours
- Office Location: City center of Barcelona
- Salary Conditions: aligned with your experience
- Extra Perks:
- Trimester Team incentives on results
- Monthly Team building event & Breakfast
- Personalize training Program
- Creative & Proactive environment
- Starting date: as soon as possible
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Speaking a native level of an European Language on top of English
- Speaking a proficient level of English
- Having previous significative experience in Recruitment of minimum of 3 years
- Being creative, adaptable, and proactive
- Being a Team player
- Getting excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
What you should expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan, and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather, and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Your Future Company
Building meaningful connections between international jobseekers and hiring companies via quality recruitment solutions.
Blu Selection is a key player when it comes to hiring international profiles in multinational companies like BPOs, International Shared Service Centers, Global Business Hubs, Coworking Centers, and IT or Finance start-ups based across Europe. Working on a large database highly specialized in these profiles, our consultants have a deep knowledge of international candidate pools, sourcing channels, and expertise in the direct approach.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in the HR & Recruitment field in Spain or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.