Are you passionate about sales and looking for a new opportunity to use your skills in guiding an innovative company into the Spanish market? Are you ready to work fully autonomously and join a network of international representatives?
Perfect, then this opportunity could be the right match for you!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Business Developer will be:
- Being responsible for the generation of finding prospects and creating new business opportunities.
- Identifying and qualifying prospects and decision-makers in the targeted companies in Spain.
- Working independently on the Spanish market to meet an individual target to support the overall business
- Traveling to meet potential customers in person and advising & consulting them on the offered products/services
- Navigate the negotiations and close deals.
- Tracking, managing, and report your sales activity
- Executing and achieving your sales targets
- Directly reporting to the Account Executive.
Skills, qualifictations and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of Spanish and an advanced level of English
- Minimum of 2-3 years within a b2b sales position.
- Being able to work fully autonomously on the Spanish market.
- Having good negotiation skills or showing keenness to learn
- Having reliability and positivity as your primary values
- Available for frequent national and international travels
- Holding a valid driver´s license + availability of own car
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time and long-term contract
- Competitive Salary package
- Annual bonus
- Fully remote working
- Career development opportunities
Your Future Company:
The company offering this position is specialized in non-slip and contamination control in flooring systems since 1966. They help make life easier for a wide range of clients by becoming the preferred choice of many private, medical, industrial and, laboratory clients on an international scale.