Your responsibilities and impact working as Business Development Manager will be:
- Identifying, negotiating and manage new business opportunities for the company’s portfolio within LATAM and European countries
- Managing the company’s existing portfolio in these areas by visiting the customers, overseeing sales and stocks, coordinating promotional activities, forecasting, negotiating prices and owning the P&L
- Attending international networking and partnering events to promote the company and its products
- Overseeing and supervising international projects, assisting communication between internal and external stakeholders and delivering efficient project management results
- Delivering on sales and profitability targets and marketing budget allocation
- Negotiating distribution agreements, NDAs and trademark transfers
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are fluent in English and preferably other European languages
- You have at least 2-4 years of experience in professional/services sales
- You are a highly self-motivated and independent worker
- You have a strong sales and administrative skills
- You are organized and goal oriented, ready to lead the change
- You are flexible, stress resilient and motivated to grow both personally and professionally
What's in it for you?
- A fast-growing, fun, friendly and informal work environment with talented colleagues from all over the world
- A competitive base salary based on experience with a performance bonus
- Monday to Friday
- Career and growth opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your future companyAn international pharmaceutical company researching, developing, and delivering innovative nutrition products for elderly or adult people with special needs.You will be joining a dynamic and multicultural environment with an expanding team working on the highest quality standards.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.