THIS ROLE CAN BE REMOTE WITHIN SOUTHERN EUROPE.
Your Responsibilities and Impact as Business Development Manager will be:
- You will work closely with internal sales colleagues to oversee quotations, orders, deliveries, and ensure first-class customer service.
- The BDM will be tasked with continuously maintaining strong relationships with our existing customers,
- Build a comprehensive and actionable lead list with a clear strategy for approaching the identified leads.
- Report directly to the Sales Director.
- Travel to prospective locations as necessary to pursue highly qualified opportunities.
- Liaise with other key departments within EDAC both in Europe and overseas.
- 4+ years proven track record in a Sales/Business Development Manager position.
- Ability to seek out new business and execute.
- Sales driven with a technical mind.
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the organisation.
- Proactive, independent thinking with high energy/positive attitude.
- Tenacity and grit to close deals as forecasted.
- Familiarity with individual countries´ cultures and business practices. (France / Spain)
- Solid numerical and IT skills.
- 40K Salary.
- Bonus structure.
- Remote working.