Looking for a new international challenge within a fast-growing start-up? Seeking to start your career in the logistics field with an ambitious company? This opportunity offers you all that and more, apply for the role to discover more and a chance to accelerate your career.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Business Development Representative Italy will be:
- Identifying relevant prospects
- Defining and implementing strategies to qualify leads efficiently
- Identifying key contacts and research to know everything about them before prospecting
- Being resourceful and persistent when contacting identified targets
- Measuring conversion rates to identify areas for improvement and maximize your success
- Documenting your approach and findings in your companies’ tools and CRM so that the whole team can benefit from your takeaways with customers
- Being a driving force behind innovative approaches to prospecting
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are native in Italian and fluent in English
- You might be graduating soon from your degree in related studies
- You have between 6 months or 1 year of experience related to Business Development or sales
- You are a problem solver
- You can handle stress and deadlines
- You are multitasking and agile
- You like to take on challenges and have a great flexibility
- You are curious, dynamic, and eager to be a disrupter in a traditional sector
- Awareness of the market in Italy is a plus +
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Meal vouchers
- Health Insurance
- Providing new equipment
- Budget to accommodate your place for home office
- International environment context
- Career opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
Our client is a startup specializing in the digitalization of international freight transport. This startup is currently growing a lot as they doubled last year and this year they are continuing its growth, with the opening of the Italian market and an office in Milan.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Sales Management in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.