Do you have a passion for technology & customer support? This role will tick both boxes for you, and more. Do you want to get onboard with a company that values your efforts and provides career progression? Apply for a chance to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Channel Sales Account Manager will be:
- You will be required to understand customers need & identify new opportunities that aren´t always clear.
- Play a key role in influencing customers to get onboard with the Azure Trail + existing customers from Azure Trial to Azure Pay As You Go.
- Operating within the sales team & cultivating a positive working environment for other team members.
- You will be expected to develop a strong understanding of Azure and its functionality.
- You will guide the customer through each step and being perceived as a trusted advisor.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Italian Speaking native level.
- Experience working with or selling Azure.
- Familiar and verifiable experience with CRM/ERP.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Capable of consulting on a high level + overall IT spend.
- Experience/training on Challenger.
- Capable of providing insights of the product + programs to existing stakeholders.
- Keen eye for detail & excellent time management skills.
- Have the ability to approach & build a relationship with new customers at quick pace.
What’s in it for you?
- Spanish Contract with long term opportunity.
- Relocation package if you live abroad.
- Real opportunity to be a part of a multi-national company & grow within the company.
- €24,000 annual salary.
- Potential bonus up to €4,000 per year.
- New modern office.
Your Future Company:
This is a great opportunity to get onboard with a well-established company who are market leaders in their space, operating within numerous industries such as telecommunications, financial services, e-commerce & more. They´re located in over 50 different countries within the UK & EU, one of which being Barcelona and they have just opened a position for an experienced Channel Sales Account Manager to join their team.
Is this job role not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Sales opportunities in Spain or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.