Providing tech insights for companies to help them make the right business decisions is the mission statement of this dynamic and fast-paced growing IT advisory company. As an industry leader, they provide information technology research and consultation for their clients in more than 100 countries. For their office in Barcelona, they are looking for new team members to join their journey to deliver objective insight.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Client Success Manager will be:
- Being responsible for a portfolio of partners and developing their business sales, development, and margins in accordance with the strategy
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the partner sector and the competition. Determining whether or not resellers are interested in the provided solutions
- Defining the goal resellers and identifying the gaps and define actions to close gaps based on the share, growth rate, program qualification/certification
- Ensuring growth by working together with the partners on a strategy
- Increasing partner satisfaction and accelerating product competency and qualification
- Making sure that partners are taking advantage of exclusive offers, activities, and services
- Advertising knowledge about meetings, webinars, and webcasts, and make registration easier
- Collaborating with partners to increase sales for the business unit through campaigns, incentive recognition and other approaches
- Collaborating with other teams to handle the most difficult situations and ensure delivering significant value to clients
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:- A native level of German and an advanced level of English
- You have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in Account Management or Client Success
- You have excellent academic qualifications; Bachelor’s degree or similar experience required.
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, prioritization, problem solving, critical thinking, and influencing skills
- You are a team player with high social competence
- You are energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- You live in or are willing to relocate to Barcelona for an international career and life experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Employment on a long-term perspective
- Hours : Monday to Friday, business hours
- A great work environment with plenty of true career opportunities
- Salary : Will be discussed during the hiring process
- Starting date as soon as possible
Hi, I’m Fabien from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via Linkedin.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.