Do you have previous experience working in luxury environments? Do you have excellent communication skills and a love for problem solving? This position is perfect for you!
Your responsibilities and impact working as Concierge Specialist will be:
- Establishing and maintaining contact with clients from when they book until the day they return home
- Acting as a liaison between guests and suppliers including chefs, maids, car hire, transfers etc
- Providing detailed information to villa owners and suppliers to ensure that clients' needs are met and exceeded during their trip
- Answering phone and email queries from guests in a timely and respectful manner
- Offering restaurant and activity recommendations and assist guests in arranging transportation, excursions etc
- Receiving and redirecting phone calls to any relevant department
Skills, experiences, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have 1+ years of client-facing experience
- You are bilingual (Italian-English) in written and spoken
- You possess a positive attitude and are willing to work as part of a team
- You have a passion for Italian art, culture, travel and food
- You have knowledge of local attractions and establishments in Italy
- You are patient, polite, friendly, and self-assured attitude
- You have skills in multitasking and good time-management
- You exemplify strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- You are willing to work irregular shifts and weekends
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- A close and family-oriented company
- Starting date: ASAP
Your future company:
A small, highly specialized luxury villa rental agency. With over 30 years of personalized service experience, the company matches every guest to the right villa. You will be joining an expanding yet family-orientated environment working on the highest quality standards.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.