Your Future Company:
The world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Their mission is to help small businesses make the right technology choices and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The company offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a start-up, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
Your responsibilities and impact working as Content Analyst:
As a Content Analyst - Digital Markets (German Speaker) , your goal is to support the marketing team by writing, translating and proofreading content according to set publishing standards and guidelines. In specific your responsibilities would be the following:
- Create editorial content for the German market (research reports, Blog Articles and Case studies), in accordance with the the company´s main Digital Markets’ brands.
- Deliver on-time, high-quality and engaging content to ensure we meet the needs of our target audience (small to midsize businesses).
- Stay ahead of trends by using industry knowledge and research.
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders to illustrate both challenges and solutions in the market.
- Work together with key Marketing and Content stakeholders to build an impactful Editorial Content Plan aimed at growing website traffic and improving user engagement.
- Work directly with the companies network of German External contributors to improve quality.
- Research and tailor content to software market/categories and write authoritatively to German readers in order to provide actionable advice that aids in solving pressing business challenges.
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Native level of German with a proficient level of English.
- 2+ years of content writing experience.
- Bachelors degree in Journalism, Arts or equivalent fields.
- Prior working experience designing and or conducting research surveys.
- Affinity and previous experience with IT, software technologies.
- Experience in working with CMS tools (preferably Wordpress).
- Basic knowledge in SEO.
- Proven ability to analyse and interpret data to transform into compelling content.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Limitless growth and development opportunities
- Numerous team incentives
- Hybrid working method (relocation to Barcelona required)
- 23 days annual holiday, and additional days off for your birthday, 24th & 31st of December.
- Private Medical and Dental Care.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Public Transport Subsidy.
- Ticket Restaurant Card.
- Childcare Vouchers (Ticket Guarderia).
- IncentiFit - annual reimbursement for health-and-wellness-related activities.
- Pension Scheme.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hi, I’m Mathijs from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 (company line) or +34 932 71 74 64 (direct personal line).
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.