One of the biggest and most international job portals is looking for help in their team of Content Moderators! Dive into the international job market in different sectors and make use of your interest in the labour market. Do you want to work abroad in a Team of over 80 different nationalities?
This might be the right opportunity for you in Lisbon!
Part of your daily activities will be:
- Reviewing content (job offers, marketing campaigns etc,. ) in accordance with policies
- Responding to customer inquiries regarding Trust & Safety actions, such as abuse reports and enforcement appeals
- Ensuring user and brand safety
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team-player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- You have a fluent level of French + a good level on English
- You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
- You are always up to date regarding Social Media
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have excellent communication and listening skills
- You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time (40h/week), Mon-Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1160€ gross/month
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
"Is this project not the best fit for you ? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon. Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities."