Do you enjoy watching content such as short lip-sync, comedy, or talent videos? Did you already tried to create some yourself? Are you always aware of the newest trends on the internet? Do you want to work abroad in a Team that includes over 80 different nationalities?
Then we might have the right opportunity for you in Lisbon, Portugal!
Part of your daily activities will be:
• Reviewing content (videos, image, text, and audio) in accordance with policies
• Responding to customer inquiries regarding Trust & Safety actions, such as abuse reports and enforcement appeals
• Ensuring user and brand safety
• Able to provide services on a 24/7 shift rotation
• Disclaimer: please note that these tasks involve extensive exposure to sensitive content, including but not limited to vulgar content, violence, pornography and fake news.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team-player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You have a fluent level of Dutch + a good level on English
– You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
– You are always up to date regarding Social Media
– You are motivated and committed to your work
– You have excellent communication and listening skills
– You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts; 24/7
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1250€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (10 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Hi, I’m Carina from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities!