Do you have valuable experience/knowledge in the tourism sector as a sales executive that you want to capitalize on? Are you seeking an international structure that will offer you growth and development opportunities? Perfect, then this project and the company are the right match for you!
Your responsibilities and impact working as Country Manager will be:
- Undertaking business development for the Italian and French markets
- Taking care of the qualification of the client’s request and a precise understanding of the prospect's need
- Searching for boats that meet the client’s expectations
- Taking care of the business related aspect of the sale (e.g. sending quotes)
- Accompanying the customer until his rental is finished and beyond
- Recruiting and training of the Sales team in your market
- Organizing regular meetings with the main rental partners, in order to discuss trends and industry figures and negotiate favorable purchasing conditions for the company
- Participating in the main fairs and events related to river tourism
- Exchanging with the various actors of the company’s sector on the possible axes of improvement of customer experience
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are fluent in French and Italian and have professional proficiency in English
- You have more than 4 years of experience in the tourism sector
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You love building trusting relationships - both internally and externally
- You are ambitious and hungry to succeed
- You are a great communicator both in writing and orally
What's in it for you?
- A fast-growing, fun, friendly and informal work environment
- Permanent contract with regular working hours (Mon-Fri)
- Offices located in the heart of Barcelona (Gràcia)
- Quick progression and career opportunities
- Starting date: September
- A dynamic, young and stimulating environment
Your future company
An international company specialized in online boat rentals across the world. By connecting clients that wish to sail with shipping rental companies, they thrive off providing excellent guidance and joy to their customers on a daily basis. You will be joining a dynamic and multicultural environment with an ever-expanding team.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.