Looking for the next step in your career? You are ideally looking for a fully remote position with responsibilities, where you will control the full sales cycle from prospection to closing deals? And finally, do you want to use your personal General Manager or Hotel Owner network? Then we have the perfect offer right here for you as a Country Manager!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Country Manager will be:
- Raising brand awareness of the company's solutions
- Acquiring new Hotel Clients
- Managing marketing and sales processes
- Planning and managing marketing and business development strategy in collaboration with HQ
- Liaising with international partners
- Overseeing budgets for advertising, marketing, promotions, events
- Monitoring our competitive set
- Executing and generating leads yourself
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are a native Spanish speaker and fluent in English
- You have previous experience in B2B or Consulting management experience within hospitality services is a must
- You have an active connection network of General Managers and Hotel Owners
- Having an experience in e-commerce is a big plus
- You are able to work with online systems
- You are able to prioritize projects in a timely manner
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and passion
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market + bonus on your performance
- Work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Possibility to work from anywhere in Spain
- Flexible hours
- Career opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
A management and consulting tech startup in the hospitality market, is intending to establish its presence and develop new markets. They are currently looking to develop the Spanish market, where they see a lot of potential in the hospitality field.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Sales Management in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.