Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Advisor will be:
Supporting clients’ activities by offering world-class service to their customers while working on projects of top prestigious and worldwide brands by;
- Answering incoming queries from customers
- Identifying issues and provide solutions
- Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction
- Recording data in the CRM system
- Providing ad-hoc support
- Being a team player and participate in the success of the team and project
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of Dutch and at least a B2 level of English
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Having a drive for excellence and professionalism
- Being a real team player and committed to your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to X for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time (40h/week)
- Monday to Friday, availability to work between 7am - 10pm, 8 hours a day (plus one hour for lunch/dinner), on a rotational schedule
Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1250€ gross/month
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.