Living in the healthiest city in the world and next to that, having big opportunities to grow on a personal and professional level. Being surrounded with great nature and sunny weather. To sum it up, working in an international environment with flat hierarchy.
So, are you ready for this exciting step in your life?
Your responsibilities and impact as a Client Care Sales Representative will be:
- Providing support to customers by responding to inbound requests and document relevant case information
- Assisting users with pre-sales, general inquiries and technical support issues via phone/email/social media channels
- Providing product information to the customer (e.g. subscription, payment and technical requirements)
- Adapting the brand's voice and tone for interactions on both private (phone/email/chat) and public (social/forums/e-commerce reviews) channels
- Ensuring excellent customer satisfaction by responding in an appropriate and friendly manner
- Dutch native (or Flemish) & English fluent
- Committed and dedicated
- Team player with strong listening skills
- Service minded person with the ability to handle conflicts in a constructive manner
- Being a strong communicator
- No experience needed
- Type of contract: Indefinido
- Working hours: 39h/week, Mon-Fri 09:00 - 18:00
- Performance bonus of potentially 300€ per month
- Training 2 - 4 weeks and working with a buddy system
- Equipment provided
- Hybrid system, just a few days at the office
- Spanish lessons
- Meal allowances possible
- Constant, on the job training
- International environment
- Support from the company regarding paperwork (NIE and SSN)
- A cosmopolitan city with a modern look and a rich history
- Colourful Fallas fiestas serving tradition and fun at the same time
- Sunny and warm weather that you will enjoy all year long
- A delicious gastronomic culture including famous paella
- Beautiful surroundings of nature and beaches
- Up-and-coming start-up paradise
This Belgian Business Process Outsourcing company is well-known for providing a quality service in customer experience and business consultancy for their clients. As a proud people company constantly adapting to maintain a safe work environment for their employees they are looking for new members to join their multilingual team based in Barcelona & Valencia.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.