This job is for anyone looking to find their footing in the telecommunications world and who has a passion for supporting customers in making the best contracting decisions.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Care Advisor will be:
- Assist customers in the use of the company's services
- Provide professional customer service and technical support over the phone and email
- Answer and solve client inquiries
- Guarantee client satisfaction and a high level of quality
- Ensure and participate in the success of the department
- A fluent command of the German language and a B2/C1 level of the English language
- experience in sales is a plus
- Articulate and communicative
- Be a real team player and committed to your work
- Enthusiastic about intercultural communication and the expat lifestyle
- Living in or willing to move to Greece for an international career and life experience
What’s in it for you?
- Option to either work from the office or work from home
- Salary: 14 salaries per year + a performance-related bonus up to 250€
- 1.200€/month for working from home
- 1.300€/month when you come to the office
- Extra bonuses if you stay in the company for an extended period
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week (rotating shifts, Mon-Sun 08:00-00:00)
- A Quality Certified Management Company
- A Multicultural environment: 8.000+ passionate people from 76 countries working together
- A Company offering you not only a job but a full experience abroad!
- A recognized training delivered by the biggest brands
A complete relocation package including:
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks with breakfast
- Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the Company
- Flight ticket to your home and back every year
- Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings, and parties all year round
Start date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
Time for a new challenge abroad. This multinational leader in the cybersecurity sector is recruiting German-speaking candidates for their international team in Athens! With +8.000 passionate people from all over the world, this makes it an exceptional place to work. Professional training, company events, multicultural teams, the experience of Athens- you will definitely find something for you here.
What should you expect from living in Athens?
- As the birthplace of Western civilization, a city full of history, philosophy, and arts
- Aegean weather that will bless you with Vitamin D all year long
- Hospitality, warm greetings and friendliness come from locals
- Beautiful nature full of different shades of greens and blues
- The delicious Greek cuisine, night-long tavern nights, and Zorba dance!