You would like to help people with a disease?
Work for a medical device company, that wants to make the life of people with diabetes easier.
Are you looking for a new experience to grow personally and professionally? – Be part of an international team in the amazing Lisbon!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
- Taking care of inquiries from customers all about the Omnipod-Product, an Insulin Management System
- From responding to inbound calls, being responsible for orders, coordinating product shipment to customers
- Providing support and direction to customers, resolve their issues in a timely and empathetic manner
- Encouraging customers?'? compliance with product utilization
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a good level of English
- Enthusiasm about medicine and affinity for providing help
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people Being energetic, innovative, and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Portugal for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
- Type of contract: yearly or 6-month contract, renewable
- Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts (nightshifts included, schedule 24/7)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1.2300€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1.612€ gross/month
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after contract signing
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
- (*) Compensation during the training period if successful (5 days): 90% of regular wages
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous café culture
- Friendly people, good vibes, and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.?