Fashionistas – a devoted follower of fashion, trends and all the new outcomes in the world of clothing! If you would consider yourself belonging to that group of fashion lovers, what are you waiting for: Apply now!
We are looking for Customer Service Agents in Lisbon for a famous higher priced clothing brand for women, men and kids. The brand stands for ‘Frenchness’, elegant but casual looks at the same time.
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands in different industries.
You will be working for an exclusive fashion brand! In this role, you are responsible to:
– Offer information, solutions and to advise customers regarding the company’s services, over the phone, emails and chat
– Contribute to a positive customer experience through a responsible treatment of each contact
– Achieve the performance targets defined by the project
– Ensure and participate in the success of the department
– Guarantee clients satisfaction and high level of quality
– You have a native level of French and fluent level of English – this is a must!
– You have a passion for fashion, and you like to be always on the new trends
– You have a professional attitude and strong customer service skills
– You have excellent listening and communication skills
– You are willing to learn and, develop and acquire new skills
– You are dynamic and self-motivated
– You are open minded, a real team player and willing to work in an international and multicultural environment
– You have strong work ethic and committed in your job, ready to contribute to the success of the company and project
– You must hold EU Citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
– Working hours: Monday to Saturday, rotating shifts from 8 AM to 8 PM
– A package in line with the market: 830€ gross / month x 14 months + up to 100€ / month performance bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
– If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 6 months within the company + 3 months of free accommodation provided by the company
– Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment
– Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
– A multicultural and international environment
– Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
– Start date: ASAP
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!