One of the most famous fashion luxury brands is waiting for you!
Working in the nice and sunny Bordeaux could be the next adventure for you and the start of a new career.
Be part of an international team and share your passion for fashion.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
- Assisting customers during their shopping experience
- Proving support with all their information requests and online procedures
- Troubleshooting regarding the products, orders, payment methods, or shipping, while always remaining calm and polite
- Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to responsible departments
- No experience is needed, the company will train you!
- You have a native or bilingual level of German and a fluent level of French (a good level of English would be a plus)
- You are a fashion enthusiast
- You have excellent communication and listening skills
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You are located in the area of Bordeaux or looking to relocate there
What’s in it for you?
- A permanent contract
- Competitive salary + bonuses + employee benefits
- Working hours: 35 hours per week, Mon-Sat 9 am to 7 pm
- Full training on the job, the tools, the product
- Potential to grow internally
With over 30 years of experience in Customer Service, the company has become one of the best-established business process outsourcing companies in Europe with branches in France, Portugal, the Netherlands etc.
In their Hub in Bordeaux, they are currently 300 employees who take care of luxury brands in the fashion as well as cosmetic sector.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for entry-level German speakers or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.