Are you a fashionista or a beauty queen/king?
Do you always know the In & Outs, and do you follow fashion shows all over the world?
Are you looking for a job in which you would work with some of the most well-recognized fashion brands?
You could work for one of the leading online platforms for fashion and/or beauty in Lisbon!
Whether you want to have a great experience abroad, or you are looking to start your career in an innovative organization, anyway, you will find what you are looking for with us!
I can not find the product I am looking for, can you help me find something similar?
Do you think I could combine these colour patterns?
These are just some of the potential questions you will be solving for the customers.
If customers have queries concerning their shopping cart or when they encounter different issues during their shopping experience, you will be delivering calm and smart decisions in high-pressure situations while paying attention to detail.
Over the phone, via E-Mail or through chat-rooms, you will be helping the customer in the way you feel most confident with.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in each aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You have a native level in Dutch or Flemish and possess a good command of English
– You are energetic and innovative
– You are a fast thinker and you work proactively
– Motivation and teamwork are some of your soft skills
– You have a passion for fashion and trends. Also, you are capable of accessorizing and providing styling advice
– You have excellent communication skills
– You have an intercultural mind and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.240€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Hi, I’m Carina from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities!