+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands, mainly from the Travel and Tourism Industry.
The workplace is in Oeiras (Tagus Park) in their new and modern offices.
You will be promoting a new world and become an ambassador for the world's leading brand of entertainment with millions of enthusiasts and innovative projects and ideas.
- Assist viewers through phone and/or chat regarding different queries
- Provide account and application support to viewers namely with regards to software functionality
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting of system configurations and network settings
- Provide accurate and real-time responses to the viewer’s inquiries.
For this role, the Company is looking for professional and friendly individuals with empathy and the ability to multitask.
– You are a native French speaker with an advanced level of English
– You are highly reliable, adaptable, a fast learner, and you have strong problem-solving skills
– A previous experience in Customer Service is a big advantage
– A full-time job, 40 hours a week
– Schedule: rotating shifts between Monday and Sunday: 8 am to 9 pm
– Salary: 700€ base salary (14 times per year) + 130€ language bonus + 100€ performance bonus (gross/month)
– A paid and recognized training
– Meal allowance monthly card of 7.23€ per work day
– If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 6 months within the company + 6 months months of accommodation in shared flat provided by the company (rental fee to pay)
– Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment
– Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
– A multicultural and international environment
Hi, I'm Lola from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 932 719 470 or reach me via LinkedIn.
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!