Do you want to join a growing, multinational team with an important mission? An interesting and varied job is waiting for you in an international Service Center in Barcelona.
Our client is an international company providing medical and roadside assistance to their members and customers when traveling abroad. The members and customers are mainly German speakers. Our client is looking for support in their Hub in Barcelona as soon as possible.
Your responsibilities and impact:
As a Customer Service Specialist for car insurances you would be in charge of:
– Offering remote assistance
– Providing information over the phone
– Taking care of the members and insured clients in need
– Responding to incoming calls
– Advising and informing members and clients
– Performing outbound contacts to mediate or organizing, as needed, road assistane (contacts with garages, providers, etc.)
– Supporting and collaborating in the cost containment process
– Taking an active role in Back Office activities
– Participating to ensure achievement of the operational goals (KPI, productivity, Quality Management, etc.)
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:– You possess full working proficiency in German
– You speak English fluently, Spanish desiderable
– You are able to keep calm in any situation
– You bring willingness to work in flexible shifts (public holidays, weekends)
– You enjoy the contact with people, have strong communication skills and empathy
– You feel comfortable and confident in conflict resolution
– You are a team-player and demonstrate good organizational skills
– You are open to improving your skills in continuous training opportunities
What’s in it for you?
– Contract discontinuo of 7-8 months
– Service hours from Mon- Sun, 07-23h (rotative shifts)
– 21.000 € gross per year (including bonuses for shifts and transport)
– Restaurant voucher in value of approximately 1100€ yearly
– Bonusses to work on Sunday and bank holidays
– Structured and paid training for the duration of a couple of weeks
– Varied activity, ongoing training and development
– A bunch of great and diverse colleagues
– Eventual possibility to participate in the for Smart-working / Home-Office Concept
– Start date: as soon as possible
Hi, I’m Marie from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.