Are you a good listener and always thinking about what the best solution is to every problem? Do you want to be in direct contact with customers and work in a small yet international company? Then quickly apply for this job in Barcelona. We are looking for a customer support agent for outdoor furniture that has analytical skills and likes to dig deep into problems to find the best solution.
Your responsibilities and impact as Customer Service for Outdoor Furniture will be:
- Being a mentor and presenting product information to the customers
- Assuring that customers have a positive and unique experience
- Providing the best answers to questions and concerns from customers through phone
- Delivering calm and resourceful troubleshooting for customer queries regarding their customer experience
- Communicating the logistical aspects of packaging and delivery to customers
- Being in contact with other departments and redirecting cases to responsible departments
- Ensuring and participating in the success of your department
- Being mindful of KPIs when creating action plans
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of Spanish (a basic level of French or English are a plus)
- Enthusiasm about gardening and outdoor furniture
- Around 2 years of experience in Customer Support
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, able to assess what the best solution is in each case
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Team player, curious, dynamic and social
What’s in it for you?
- An Obra y Servicio contract (with 3 months’ probation)
- Working hours are Monday to Friday, 40h/week
- Salary: 20000€ gross/year
- 25 days/year of holidays + bank holidays of the Spanish market
- Free French classes during work time
- Small international team
- Team activities
- Growth opportunities
- Kitchen facilities in the office
Your Future Company:
You will be working in an online international distributor of outdoor furniture. The aim of the company is to provide to their customers an outdoor space with a nice design using functional products with competitive price. You will work in a small team with an international atmosphere.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Barcelona. Feel free to send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.