Hej Danish Speakers!
Are you looking for a new Marketing opportunity in the beautiful city of Lisbon? Do you feel at home in the world of marketing, and is campaign optimization something you would love to learn and/or develop?
Yes? Then stop looking and start reading.....
For this position on offer, the main purpose is to act as a Subject Matter Expert for AdWords campaign optimization for our client’s projects. You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual client-facing team and thus be able to develop your career on an international scale.
As part of this team, you will be working onsite with, and alongside internal teams for a global online multinational company to respond to client leads and assist in the success of this project.
This position is open to all entry-level segregations. Are you already familiar with campaign optimization? Perfect! Are you new to this field of work but does a position like this very well fit your interests? Perfect
Don´t wait and kickstart your new career now!
Your responsibilities and impact as Marketing Optimization Specialist will be:
- Implement optimization solutions: build campaigns for high-value advertising customers;
- Create Keyword packs, bids, and budget suggestions;
- Gather and analyze data at the account level and campaign level
- Create reports to support or aid the optimization strategies
- Use optimization techniques and work on optimization aligned to customers' goals across Search, Google Search Network (GSN), Mobile, and YouTube;
- Identify general opportunities in an account to help sales teams seize opportunities and drive conversations with agencies and clients
- Maintain a thorough understanding of departmental process and policies
- Provide excellent customer service to Account Leads
- Demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation or improvement.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Speaking a native level of Danish and a fluent level of English
- Demonstrating capacity for critical thinking, analysis, and attention to detail;
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment;
- Knowledge of Excel tool: CTR (Click Through Rate); CPA (Cost Per Acquisition), Average Monthly Search Volumes, Vlookup and Pivot Tables.
- Knowledge of DM tools such as: search engine optimization, Keyword's, AdWords, differentiate between a click and an impression, Ad Ranking/Rank in Google Ads, PPC optimization techniques, SEO/SEA Google Ad
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required)
What's in it for you?
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with an irreproachable reputation
- International environment
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & relocation allowance and assistance*
- Free use of office amenities like fruit, coffee, tea, water, and a lot more!
*Only applies to candidates relocating from outside of PortugalWhat should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes, and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your future company:
Our client is committed to investing in their employees. They offer a range of training programs at the start and throughout your career to increase your depth of knowledge on world-class platforms and tools. You will have an opportunity to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders, both locally and globally.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.