We are looking for a Disclosure Management Associate with strong communication and interpersonal skills!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Disclosure Management Associate will be:
- Timely and accurate processing of activities related to transfers of value in line with the EFPIA transparency code/ local code (e.g, data maintenance)
- Performing of quality-control and reporting activities
- Manage Communication with Healthcare professionals and organizations
- Resolution of queries in close collaboration with the requesting business units and Global Process Owners Team in Germany
- Implementation of best practices and focus towards continuous improvement
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have an University degree in Business Administration or comparable professional experience
- You have at least 1 years professional experience particularly in Accounts Payable and/or Procurement
- You are fluent in French and English
- You have excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills are required when dealing with partners, colleagues and management
- You have good presentation skills across multicultural teams
- You have dedication and accuracy
- You have the ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments
- You have an expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
What's in it for you?
- Working remotely (only 3 days a month in the office required)
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Monday to Friday
- Career and growth opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
A German multinational pharmaceutical and life sciences company focused on tackling some of the world’s biggest challenges such as maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. Looking for their next ambitious tax expert team-member to join their SSC hub in Barcelona, they offer a dynamic environment with a team of various nationalities working on high-quality standards.