Do you have a strong financial and business background? You are seeking an international structure and a multinational company that will offer you growth and development opportunities? Apply to the FP&A Analyst role to find out more.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a FP&A Manager will be:
- Producing monthly/quarterly management reporting to support the leadership teams with an understanding business performance
- Producing other analyses and insights on the performance of the business that supports the business achieve its goals and promote discussion on driving future growth within the business
- Providing other key stakeholders with the necessary reporting and analysis, both forward and backward looking, to support both internal and external reporting requirements (e.g., Board, analysts, investors)
- Producing cost analysis identifying opportunities for optimizing costs
- Defining and implementing relevant KPIs, using both internal and external data that supports the business goals
- Leading the budget and forecast process, working with the business to ensure accurate and timely submissions
- Provide analysis of budgets and forecasts and how this aligns with the longer-term business goals
- Supporting the preparation of ROI calculations and business cases as necessary
- Other ad-hoc internal and external reporting and analysis as required
- Leading and developing a team of FP&A analysts
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have an excellent command of English
- You have strong financial modeling skills
- You have experience in managing senior stakeholders
- You have experience with a multi-national business
- You have experience in leading teams
- You have a successful track record of forming business partnerships, managing & planning processes, challenging key stakeholders, and driving tangible outcomes
- You are efficient and organized
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary aligned with the market
- Hybrid working
- Meal voucher
- Health insurance
- International environment context
- Career opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR, and recruitment to join, their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Accounting & Finance in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.