Your Future Company:
Our Client is a vibrant start-up that focuses on viral content for social media. Their team of designers, copywriters and developers deliver top-quality content driving millions of shares and billions of clicks every month! Their products span across more than 20 languages and reach several million people a day throughout the globe. Their mission is to develop groundbreaking entertainment formats on social media and grant people a chuckle or two in the process!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Fullstack Developer Ruby on Rails will be:
- Optimizing performance, tools and systems
- Working closely with the Engineer team
- Supporting QA processes
- Working closely with the Product Manager to prototype new features and apps
- Setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
Skills, experiences, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a fluent level of English
- You have 6 years of experience in software engineering
- You have 4 years of experience using Ruby on Rails at production level
- You have experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- You have extensive experience in developing and maintaining APIs
- You are able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- You have a solid understanding of software development design principles and best practices
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive salary in the industry
- Flexible core working hours
- Remote work allowed to give you more flexibility
- Co-working office in the center of Barcelona if you prefer
- MacBook and additional Accessories
- Home office allowance
- Health & Wellness allowance
- Learning and Development allowance
- 37 weekdays of holiday per year to take at your convenience
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Hi, I’m Corentin from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.