Your Future Company.
Our client is an international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.
Your responsibilities working as an Accountancy Administrator will be:
- Responsible for ownership of existing processes within the IT Service Management portfolio, including their full lifecycle.
- Managing lifecycle of processes including design, delivery, training, review, and continuous improvement.
- Leading he development of procedures, work instructions, and templates to support process execution.
- Consideration of internal and industry standards like ISO 27001, including compliance and audit requirements.
- Ensuring inputs, outputs, and interfaces with other Business Technology's practices and processes are accurate and meet standards.
- Performing regular review and evidence gathering/sampling checks for governance and audit purposes.
- Building and delivering training material and training courses for all BusTech teams including existing staff and new joiners, aligned with HR, and including recorded/training programs built on internal tools.
- Analysing process performance, developing and implementing recommendations for corrective actions within ITSM processes.
- Analyzing new features and roadmaps of the suite of services under ITSM team's management, considering impact to internal customers, assess them, and coordinate their deployment with Business Change Management and Business Partnership.
- Facilitating Problem management and coordination lifecycle.
- Facilitating Change management and coordination lifecycle.
- Capable of working closely and collaboratively with colleagues across the BusTech function, including the resolution of conflicts to achieve the best possible results for the business.
- Performing day-to-day processes and activities to manage and maintain availability, health and performance of the ITSM tools at acceptable Service Levels
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, computer science, or related field
- Experience with implementing and Managing ITSM or ITIL processes (2+ years of experience leading ITSM processes)
- Experience with developing and delivering training on process, standards, and policy.
- A strong team player, naturally collaborative and empathetic.
- Experience working with a CMDB
- Strong reasoning, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communications skills, English language full proficiency required.
- Well organized, detail oriented, customer centric and self-directed.
- Able to drive initiatives working across global teams.
- ITIL Foundation certification is a strong plus, intermediate certifications even more so.
- Experience with Service Management software or comparable ITSM platforms and tools.
- Experience with interactive reporting through dashboards such as PowerBI is a plus.
- Successful track record of facilitating and leading meetings, tailoring messages to the given audience.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary, annual performance bonus + additional benefits (meal vouchers, life insurance, pension plan, etc.)
- Standard working hours from Monday to Friday
- Hybrid working methods (3-day per week presence on site)
- International and multicultural environment
- A company with worldwide reputation
- Location: Barcelona
- Start date: ASAP
Hi, I’m Elisabeth from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 (company line)
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.