Do you have valuable experience/knowledge in IT support that you want to capitalize on? Are you seeking an international structure that will offer you growth and development opportunities? Perfect, then this project and the company are the right match for you!
Your responsibilities as an IT Analyst will be:
- Providing first line support across the EMEA region
- Managing incidents and service requests within the agreed targets
- Managing and effectively dealing with service requests and tickets via telephone and ticket
- Managing access management requests (Account creation, transfer, user changes, leavers…) within the agreed targets depending on the team they are supporting to in the specific moment
- Providing excellent Customer Service by maintaining regular communication with users and provide updates proactively
- Respecting deadline for projects and assigned tasks
- Proactively dealing with second levels, providers, stakeholders when needed
- Providing regular visibility to the Management in case of chases, escalations, major incidents
- Ensuring phone availability
- Contributing to the maintenance of the Knowledge Base by suggesting improvements & changes based on business feedback
- Taking initiative by proposing improvements, workarounds, solutions
- Making sure you keep accountability on communication and stay updated
- Enabling teamwork by collaborating with your colleagues
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have professional proficiency in English and Spanish.
- You are based in Barcelona and have an NIE
- You have experience with Service logging tools
- You preferably have an understanding of Incident, Change and Problem Management as an advantage.
- Having an ITIL Foundation Certification is advantageous but not necessary
- You have strong knowledge of Windows 7 and 10, Citrix environment, including networking components, services and user profiles
- You have experience with at least one of the following: Active Directory, Windows Terminal Services, Citrix Metaframe, Thin Client Terminals, Database Systems, Exchange and Office 365
- You are flexible, detail oriented, organized and energetic
- You have great time-management and communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract.
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Meal vouchers and private health insurance after 6 months in the company.
- Monday to Friday (Fixed shift either 08:00-17:00 or 09:00-18:00)
- Career opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Spanish speakers or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.