RECRUITMENT TEAM LEADER.
Our client is currently in search of an IT Project Manager in the vibrant city of Barcelona. If you possess a project management mindset and have previous experience, this opportunity is made for you. Join an expanding international team that boasts a strong global presence across Europe.
Your responsibilities and impact working as an IT Project Manager will be:
- High-level definition of the deliverables agreed within the Insights program
- Robust detailed project schedule and ongoing tracking and reporting as the plan is implemented
- Delivery activities of resources assigned to the project
- Controlling of third parties´s deliverables within the scope of the project
- Change management activities including stakeholders engagement, communications and training.
- Solving or mitigating of project issues and risks both directly and where appropriate in a facilitation role
- Escalating to higher level management when required and communicating issues and risks openly and clearly to all stakeholders
- Adherence with all appropriate Data Program project management controls and processes
- Regular and accurate reporting
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Excellent delivery focus and drive
- Direct experience of Data projects delivery
- Proven track record in delivering IT Application & Infrastructure projects and managing virtual and distributed IT teams (including suppliers and third-party resources)
- Direct experience of project planning tools
- Good communication skills to effectively manage relationships with external suppliers, internal customers and senior management
- Direct experience of working in a global team and proven ability to address issues and challenges associated with global working, varied timezone and geographical distance
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Proficient in English language
- Takes real ownership of delivery
What’s in it for you?
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Health and life insurance (after 6 months)
- Meal vouchers
- Hybrid model (3 days per week on-site)
- Office in Barcelona
- International work environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international SSC widley acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, adminstration, marketing, IT, HR and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.