This is a great opportunity to onboard with a well-established company who are market leaders in their space, operating within numerous industries such as telecommunications, financial services, e-commerce & more. They´re located in over 50 different countries within the UK & EU, one of which being Barcelona and they have just opened a position for an experienced Success Development Specialist to join their team.
Your Responsibilities and Impact working as a IT Sales Supervisor will be:
- Monitor and report team performance (correct call treatment, case treatment)
- Give agents feedback on their individual performance preferably on a weekly base to improve and motivate their daily work.
- Motivate as a team leader controlling?turnover and retaining potential and motivated team members.
- Organize weekly meetings to give feedback on team performance, inform on new procedures, upcoming changes
- Keep track of each agent’s training and training needs to improve technical and phone communication’s skills
- Participate in the recruitment process close to HR Department giving an update from the needs and interviewing as a second interview the candidates who passed the HR interview
- Manage all disciplinary issues effectively (with oral warning and requesting HR with written ones)
- Ask management to hire new agent(s) either to substitute or to complete the team using concrete metrics
- Take incoming customer calls (via telephone, email, voicemail, pager, or other automated alerts), log call details onto call management systems and provide response and resolution within SLA.
- Maintain l knowledge and expertise associated with applications specific to individual customers.
- Ensure contractual SLA is maintained.
Skills, qualifications and interests you will need to succeed in this role:
- Native Italian speaker with English fluency.
- Working knowledge of IT Platform, equipment, and applications: Windows/MS Office/ internet configuration
- Business knowledge and commercial awareness
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to implement and manage change
- Follow the security rules of the company
- IT knowledge
- High customer care knowledge
What’s in it for you?
- Full time (39 hours/week) with a long-term contract.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday from 09:00am to 18:00pm (short day on Fridays)
- 25,000 euros gross/year + up to 4,000 euros gross/year in bonus + up to 15,000 euros for overachievements (100% linked to target achievement)
Your future company?
Is this Job role not the best fit for you? Feel free to check out our other Sales opportunities in Spain or send a copy of your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.