Do you have previous experience in IT recruitment? Are you looking for a new challenge within an international environment? If you are intersted in business sustainability, then we have the perfect match for you. Don't hesitate, apply now!
Your responsibilities and impact as an IT Talent Acquisition Specialist will be:
Your main responsibility will be to manage the recruitment and on-boarding process for the offices in Spain, France and Italy, while ensuring great candidate experience. As an IT Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be:
- Analyzing the recruitment needs to establish a profile and search plan to respond to it
- Sourcing and hunting candidates using company’s network and other sources
- Developing new sourcing channels
- Advertising open vacancies
- Qualifying candidates through interviews
- Developing your own candidates’ network
- Following up with candidates though the creation of on-boarding tickets to guarantee a smooth integration experience to the new comers and welcome them on their first day
- Being involved in the Candidates' career management
- Advising the hiring managers on the market conditions
- Leading & being part of Ad-hoc projects
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Native level of English with a proficient level of Spanish
- Degree in a business-related discipline (management, marketing, business)
- Previous experience in IT Recruitment (2-3 years). You know how to deal with different types of candidates, ranging from fresh graduates to more senior profiles
- Being disciplined, adaptable and proactive
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Autonomous and self-driven
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: Full-Time Contract
- Office Location: City center of Barcelona
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Creative & Proactive environment in an international company
- Possibility to work in an international company with plenty of growth opportunities.
- Starting date as soon as possible
Your Future Company.
In an endeavor to ensure business sustainability, this company helps thousands of different industry leaders achieving smarter goals by offering an innovative platform that monitors and assess the procurement performances and risks of companies on a global level as well as providing strategic improvement tools. With their universal sustainability rating system, they encourage businesses to implement environmentally, ethically and socially responsible practices. Are you want to be a part of this creative and dynamic team in Barcelona?
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in the HR & Recruitment field in Spain or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.