In a multicultural context, you will develop your professional career by building up your own business units. As a true leader, you will bring your team of 2 members to success within a fun & scale-up environment. Together with your manager, you will innovate and test new managerial and delivery methods with a focus on raising the quality of Blu Selection service and ensuring our competitiveness.
First of all, what to say is Sales & Recruitment methodologies are quite similar. If we keep our transparency & empathy toward our partners; Clients, Candidates, and Employees your experience in Sales will be a significative strength in this role. And thanks to the Blu experience you will learn a people-oriented approach.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Junior Recruitment Lead will be:
From your first responsibility, you will need to create with the help of your manager your own Client portfolio thanks to business development.
Then, you will ensure the delivery of your perimeters:
- Overseeing & mastering the full Candidate Life Cycle
- Handling & mastering account management on your own
- Ensuring a successful backup when it’s required on your entire activity
- Ensuring a qualitative Clients & Candidates Process
- Ensuring weekly communication with clients
- Mastering the Client onboarding process from BD to placement
- Ensuring an active portfolio of clients
- Bringing along new ideas for improvement for Blu Selection
- Managing your KPIs Dashboard of your team
- Creating action plan for your team
You will work within a really dynamic environment; your flexibility and adaptability will be your key to success. Your team is composed of expats living a good life balance in Barcelona.
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: permanent contract
- Working Hours: flexible working hours
- Office Location: City center of Barcelona
- Salary Conditions: 27k base salary plus uncapped commission based on your direct performance and team performance
- Extra Perks:
- Trimester Team incentives on results
- Monthly Team building event & Breakfast
- Personalize Training Program
- Creative & Proactive environment
- Starting date: as soon as possible
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native level of Dutch
- You have a proficient level of English
- Having previous significative experience in 360 recruitment of minimum of 2 years
- Having a previous experience in people coordination of minimum one year
- Being creative, adaptable, and proactive
- Being a Team player
- Getting excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
What you should expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan, and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather, and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Your Future Company
Building meaningful connections between international jobseekers and hiring companies via quality recruitment solutions.
Blu Selection is a key player when it comes to hiring international profiles in multinational companies like BPOs, International Shared Service Centers, Global Business Hubs, Coworking Centers, and IT or Finance start-ups based across Europe. Working on a large database highly specialized in these profiles, our consultants have a deep knowledge of international candidate pools, sourcing channels, and expertise in the direct approach.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in the Sales Management field in Spain or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.