Our client is looking for a candidate who wants to start their career in Sales and is ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Junior Sales Development Representee will be:
- You will work for the Sales Development Team, which means you are responsible to establish the company and its product in the DACH market
- Contacting potential B2B leads, qualifying them and scheduling interviews for your team
- Deciding rather if a client is a good fit for your new company and its goals
- Preparing demos about the potential clients
- Connecting with leads and learning about their businesses and needs
- Educating potential customers about your products
- Supporting your sales manager
- You will need to be open and interested in cold acquisition and cold calling
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job.
- You are a native German speaker with excellent English skills
- 1+ year of experience in outbound sales
- You have excellent communication skills and a sales personality as the job will require you to communicate with clients on the daily basis
- You are very well structured, organized, and proactive and are interested in learning all the parts of a sales lifecycle
- You are a digital native and tech-savvy and are familiar with SaaS and UGC
- You are interested in social media platforms and how to use them to improve company sales
- You are able to handle rejection
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week
- Mon-Fri 9 am to 6 pm
- A competitive salary with the chance to earn commissions
- The potential to grow within the company
- A young company with a startup style and spirit
- Free food and drinks at the office
- Frequent after-work activities and parties
- An office that provides you with plenty of fun activities to spend your break or after work time, like a ping pong table and dartboard or even an Xbox
- Great co-workers to learn from and have fun with in 3 different countries!
Your Future Company:
Located in three different countries in Europe, your new employer is a multinational tech scale-up. It is one of the fastest-growing marketing technology companies. Who created a unique software to collect, bundle, process and re-use user-generated content (from social media platforms) for marketing purposes.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities from our website or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.