We are looking for motivated and dynamic people like you who are located in Turkey and interested to start a career in the tourism industry.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Travel Representee will be:
- Based on your preference you will be working in an Airport or Hotel
- Advising customers face-to-face onsite
- Selling products and services based on guests' needs
- Organizing and coordinating individual travel plans
- Supporting guests with booking troubles (altering, canceling or creating new reservations)
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your professional experience – they will train you on every aspect of the job.
- A native or very fluent level of German (C1-C2) and a B2+ level of English
- Willingness to travel, experience new cultures and work with international people
- Passion for the tourism industry
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people and solving individual problems
- Willingness to move to Turkey
- Turkish passport OR EU passport and mavi card
- Driver's license
- Type of contract: seasonal contract (Summer 2023/ ASAP- October, extendable)
- Working hours: full-time (39h/week)
- Competitive salary
- your basic salary starts from 12.500 to 16.000 Turkish lira net/month
- you will bonuses on top of it
- Private health insurance
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses
- Working in an international, multinational team
Your Future Company:
You will work for one of the world's best-known travel agencies which are located in various countries worldwide and provide services in all aspects of tourism. They are supporting you to learn the demands of the job, the platforms and channels they use, and all about their services and products.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for entry-level German speakers or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.