This is a call for Austrians who are looking for an international opportunity in beautiful Lisbon to enrich their career and life.
In this position, you will be a Customer Service Representative for one of the worldwide largest package delivery companies which provide specialized transportation. Every day, they manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
We are looking for communicative people who want to have a brighter life. Working in this multinational company located in Portugal might be the life-changing experience you’ve been waiting for!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Logistics Customer Advisor will be:
- Being the first point of contact for consumers;
- Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers in the way you are the most confident with: over the phone, via e-mail or social media;
- Delivering calm and resourceful troubleshooting for customer queries regarding their shopping experience;
- Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to related departments.
Is customer service a new field that you want to gain expertise and achieve your career goals? The good news is that this company is recruiting based on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in every aspect of the job.
What’s in it for you?
Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year.
Working hours: full time (40h/week)
Monday to Friday, availability to work between 6 am to 6 pm, 8 hours a day (plus one hour for lunch/dinner), on a rotational schedule
Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees.
Salary Conditions(*): You have 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1049€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1410€ gross/month
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (1 to 2 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes).
Relocation Package for International Candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick-up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- Private health insurance after signature of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. You will be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world.
Career Growth Opportunities: Various career development chances in different paths.
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and at least a A2 level of English
- Enthusiasm about Customer Care
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Portugal for an international career and life experience.
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful and vibrant city with a rich cultural history
- All the pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A local community with a good level of English and an international environment
Learn more about Lisbon on our Blog.
Your Recruitment Process with Blu Selection
Hi, I’m Benita from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34932204320 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.