Are you looking to capitalize on valuable sales experience? Would you like to work in the luxury real estate industry where you can have a real impact on a business? If working in a company with an international culture, a disruptive business model and innovation are some of the core values, this position could be for you.
Your responsibilities and impact working as Luxury Sales Executive will be:
- Managing a pipeline of incoming leads where you have to respond fast, qualify them, and then prioritize them based on specific the company’s criteria and your business acumen
- Being out in the field and becoming an expert in every neighborhood
- Using in-house created CRM technology to help set the foundation for your business
- Learning the ins and outs of a transaction and how to close the deal permanently
- Developing your business strategy to acquire new leads focusing on International clients
- Being responsible for searching and driving the selection of suitable properties to propose to your clients
- Leading the weekly Sales & Operations meeting to enable the Operation & Strategy department to update the internal KPIs and have a real-time picture of the business performance
- Being responsible for the commercial proposals to your clients, ensuring that the deal will deliver upon your company’s profit expectations while also aligning with clients and owners' financial expectations
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are fluent in English and conservation in Spanish. Any additional languages are a plus
- You have valuable sales experience in a results-driven company with a strong track record in delivering results
- You are highly commercial and can quickly come up with the out-of-the-box idea to close the deal and obtain the best pricing structure and advantage
- You have a passion for people and for building vital, trusted, and long-term relationships
- You have experience in managing a CRM & CMS
- You have an interest for the real estate market and Barcelona
What's in it for you?
- A fast-growing, fun, friendly and informal work environment
- Permanent contract
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Team activities (+ Team Offsite once a year!)
- 10 days of remote work per year
- Starting date: ASAP
Your future company
Our client is in the Luxury Real Estate industry and is re-defining real estate in Barcelona and its surroundings as we know it today. The company is experiencing extensive growth and is looking for people to join them on their journey to bring innovation to the industry.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Sales in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.