For our client in Portugal we are looking for technical savvy people in Digital Marketing.
Do you have an affinity with Marketing and would love to work from sunny Lisbon? Then this is the job for you.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Marketing Optimization Analyst will be:
- Implement optimization solutions: build campaigns for high-value advertising customers;
- Create Keyword packs, bids, and budget suggestions;
- Gather and analyze data at the account level and campaign level;
- Create reports to support or aid the optimization strategies;
- Maintain a thorough understanding of departmental process and policies;
- Provide excellent customer service to Account Leads;
- Demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation or improvement.
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of Dutch and a good level of English
- Digital marketing experience (Client service or account management preferably)
- Demonstrated capacity for critical thinking, analysis, and attention to detail;
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment;
- Technologically savvy - the ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of product, process, policy and with;
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required)
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Working hours 40h/week Monday - Friday 09:00-18:00
- Permanent contract with 6 months of probation
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & relocation allowance and assistance*
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and water and a lot more!
*Only applies to candidates relocating from outside of Portugal
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful and vibrant city with a rich cultural history
- All the pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A local community with a good level of English and an international environment
Hi, I'm Ruby from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 932 719 470 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.